Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Number 19!!! Check!

# 19...Cut fabric squares for "memory quilts" for the girls!!!

I did it! Oh my...I dreaded it too! I actually had no idea how long it would take, how many t-shirts they had for me to cut, and what the whole process might look like...but I just went for it. It was soooooo hot outside, so I just decided that I'd stay in. I had girls sleeping and hanging out in the living room. "Now is as good of a time as ever," I told myself. "Maybe I should just pick up the craft room instead," I decided. Well, one thing led to another and here I am with all of the quilt squares caught up!!! I'm not going to actually sew the quilt right now because there will be plenty of other things to cut and put into it, but WHEW!!! what a reliefI actually stopped dreading the cleaning, cutting, and organizing and started LIVING IN THE MOMENT and ENJOYING the 'RIGHT NOW'!!! Yahooo!
Luh-huh-hove when that happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment