Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Projects...

I always have a summer to-do list.

This summer is slipping by so very quickly, so I've scrunched a bunch of projects in a short amount of time!

I made this canvas with one of my all-time favorite quotes.

I loved doing it so much, I'm afraid I might be putting quotes all over my house now.

This was another great deal ...

it was an ugly brown.

So, I painted, and painted and made it pretty!
Added new knobs from World Market...(I wish you could see them better!)

I still need to paint the little legs...I just got too excited and had to get everything situated and changed around. :)

In person, it looks really beachy!

I'm thinking I can have summer in my house all year long!
Again, forgot to do the "before" pics...

how crazy is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment