Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kindness girl

There are three rules at my house:

1. Be kind.

2. Be kind.

3. Be kind.



So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered the very KINDEST website in the world!!



It is http://www.kindnessgirl.com/



Patience Salgado is just a beautiful person. Inside and out. I learn so much from her...daily. Here is a photo taken by Patience...the one and only kindnessgirl!
in the winter3
She has these great ideas for what she calls Guerrilla Goodness.
One of her latest kind adventures included cotton candy!!
Patience inspired her neighbors, family and friends to get together and give out cotton candy to people as they drove by...
I SOO wish I'd been there!
Cotton candy is about the most perfect food!! :)

goodness to go
These painted rocks are beautiful reminders that kindness can be creative and always
oh-so-beautiful!
IMG00058
I LOVE the idea of leaving post-it notes with kind messages on them...
everywhere for everyone to find them!
GG wisdom TCG pic4
We actually DID this idea for students who were going to summer school...the yucky kind of summer school. See my post with our copycat kindness!!
sidewalk first day 3

Well, we are gonna be doing some Guerrilla Goodness at our house!! We enjoy doing random acts of kindess, but these are a bit different....they are intentional, happy moments that are created and gifted to anyone and everyone.

Watch for some Gracious Girlie Goodness (because that is what it IS at our house) coming your way....
and check out Kindnessgirl...my mentor
and let us know how YOU are intentionally practicing kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment