Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lists... (Magazines I love to read!)

I have lists of things that I need to do, things that I want to do, projects I love, projects to try, favorite meals, favorite names, happy songs, happy places, peaceful things, you name it...I have LISTS! I was inspired by another list maker to add one of my lists to my blog each week. So I will. My first one:
Magazines that I love to read---

(even when I should be cleaning)!


1. Real Simple (So pretty...)

2. People (Good information!!)

3. Somerset (ALL of them)

4. Better Homes and Gardens (pretty home stuff, pretty garden stuff)

5. Indianapolis Monthly (Gotta know what's happenin' here!)

6. Martha Stewart Living (She's the best!)

7. Country Living (This magazine is just so pretty!)

8. Dwell (Fun ideas!)

9. Self (Work on me for a bit!)

10. Whatever is in the grocery check out lane! (LOVE passing the time that way!)


So tell me, what is your mag of choice? Why do you love it so?

No comments:

Post a Comment