Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

One week

It's been one week since you looked at me...

Cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry"

Five days since you laughed at me saying,

"Get that together and come back to see me"

--these are the lyrics from a BNL song...
they seem to fit...
I've been ignoring my blog and I finally figured out why...

I'm wishing my blog were snazzier. I look at other's blogs and get a bad case of "I wish mine looked that cute." No, you have to say it with a more wistful sound in your voice! Anyone who knows about blogs and how to make them cuter, submit a comment and give me some help here. There are so many things I'd like to do...like to know how to do...BUT...I will not let that get me down.

No way...


On the good news front: I've almost gone one week with a CLEAN HOUSE!!! (Number 22 on my list of 22 before 44)!! I have had NO ONE just 'stop by' this week, either. People only drop by my house when it is crazy unorganized, messy, and I've decided to treat myself to a great sleeping in day...THAT's when my company comes. They are always really sweet saying, "OH---you should see my house" or "THIS? This is nothing!" Meanwhile, their eyes are telling a different story altogether. They are saying, "Poor Brenda...is she troubled? I'm seriously worried for her...I wonder how her kids are living in this...what DOES she do when she gets home from work?"


Folks, I'm seriously okay! This week, though, keeping everything super clean...I've felt more stressed than ever. As always, Balance is the answer.

It won't be another week before I blog again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment