Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wear Your Spirit!!

No, this is not my new baby, although man!...I'd like to kiss those little cheeks! What I'm loving is the shirt this baby's wearing! LOVE MAGNET...how adorable! It is my new go-to baby gift! (I used to get books or make something...but this is too CUTE!) Actually, the entire website, Wear your Spirit for Humanity, has great sayings on shirts, bags, you name it! I LOVE it...I want to buy everyone I love one of these shirts...

Kids' shirts that say...
  • I may be small, but I get it
  • Old soul
  • Hang up and talk to me
  • Don't squash my spirit
  • sometimes I amaze myself
  • non-conformist
  • raising well-adjusted parents
  • pardon my exuberance
  • I AM acting my age
  • Enjoy the ride
  • Maybe I just need a hug
  • When I grow up, I want to be me
  • I am who I am
  • This too shall pass
Tween shirts that say...
  • Question things
  • bring it on
  • Fearless
  • Been there, not doing that anymore
Adult shirts that say...
  • Trust your gut
  • embrace your flaws
  • grateful mama
  • enjoy the ride
  • unconditional
  • know your story

Anyway...I wanted to update you on my 22 before I'm 44...I already turned 44...and I'll just update little by little all that I DID accomplish. There were several things that I'm either just giving up on...or rather...prioritizing my life...and they are not included! :) In the next post, I'll have some updates on that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment