- Organize and set up the garage as a studio space
- Sew a book cover (I haven't attempted one...but I think they make a book so darned cute!)
- Paint the laundry area of the basement (it is the most used and cruddiest part)
- Redo my craft room (ORGANIZE is the key word here!)
- Plant something
- Try something new
- Ride a segway
- Lose 37 pounds
- Go see live music
- Start painting the chairs and stools that I have collected
- Make the magnets that I've had brewing in my mind for years
- Do yoga
- Take a picture each week (or many!)
- Find a good skin/face lotion
- Try a new restaurant
- Try three new recipes with the girlie-poos (those are my daughters, Izzy and Sophie)
- Have a party
- Cut fabric for "memory quilts" for the girls
- Take a class (finished with my masters...looking to take a personal interest class!)
- Keep a journal with me at all times AND write in it!
- Keep house clean for one week straight (I'm most worried about this one...my definition of clean is wavering--is that a bad sign?)
So, you can see that it is ambitious, but manageable. I will be 44 in October.
I want to document the process with photos, so I will post the pictures as I check things off. I'm going to make a book of the 22 things too...uh-oh...does that mean that it is actually 23 things?
On my list tonight...get a good night's sleep!