Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mourning Period...

I know, I know...I HAVE a job, so I should be thankful. And. I. Am. But I'm feeling pretty whiney lately. I loved summer so much that I'm missing it...just like Izzy said the other night on her way to bed on SATURDAY..."I don't want tomorrow to come because then the next day is Monday...and I miss summer!"

MY. THOUGHTS. EXACTLY.

I'm posting some first day of school pics...a week late...(I've been in denial for that long!)

Izzy Grace is in SEVENTH GRADE!!! And she looks like a 7th grader...





Sophie Leigh is a FIFTH GRADER...and she is absolutely darling...



Look at that cutest smile!!!

There she goes...

this is her last year in elementary school...

The picture is blurry because my eyes were blurry...

I didn't take MY first day of school picture...probably a good thing...

the tears would have you all choked up!

Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment