Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Chandelier Makeovers!!

Okay, I'm terrible at taking before and after pictures.

I LUH-VE to do makeovers, but I forget the most important part...

the pictures...

and then the sharing.

So, my story on the chandeliers that I "made-over" is that I got them at Goodwill on the half-price Saturday.

They were 4 dollars each.

They looked just like this one (typical chandeliers that builders install in newly built homes). Mine were two sizes.

Big and Ginormous. :)

That was JUST what I was looking for!


I painted the chandelier for the front porch PINK! I'm just thinking that it adds so much character to my house!

I LOVE it.

I'm pretty much a PINK person, but this is REALLY perfect for me and my girlie poos!

That was the BIG one.
Now here's the GINORMOUS guy.

LOVE him, don't you?

I painted him a TEALish/Dark AQUA color.

It's in my living room. You can't tell, but it really spruces up the place!!!

Here's another shot of the PINK on the front porch...now it looks like I need to wash the front porch siding. Nothing like "showing off" to put me in my place and give me a new job!!!

By the way, Ron, the guy who does all of my handyman-type work around my house...

when I showed him the chandeliers...

he just looked at them for a minute...

then shook his head quietly...

and said, "if that's what you want..."

I think he secretly likes them and wants one for his house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment